Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Fluent with various web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivating and self-learning.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Personal or Professional experience in Python, Node.js, or GoLang.
- Proficient on Linux/Unix operating systems from a terminal.
- Experience with Source Code Management like GIT.
- Experience with Virtual Machines and Containers.
- Experience developing for multiple browsers and devices.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Open source code you are proud of.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, company-provided disability and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.