Ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cyber-security? We work on top level cyber-security for national defense programs and is hiring experienced Systems Engineers with a focus on research, innovation and solving mission critical challenges.
Parsons' extensive experience in the cleared space, combined with your advanced technical knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our Engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the full-stack as we continue to push security forward .
We're looking for a candidate to come in and perform systems engineering via a variety of skill sets to help lead full life-cycle creation and support of our customer's lab network, which consist of multiple Linux servers and desktops running a plethora of VMs (mostly Windows) to enable our customer to test a variety of mitigations in a variety of environments.
The performance tasks will include:
- Efficiently build and maintain VMWare Horizon systems, clients, and environment
- Automate the VDI infrastructure build process where possible (kickstart, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Keep up to date on IAVA patching and ensure our systems are always ready for updated scans
- Demonstrated understanding and ease of building, evaluating, and testing Group Policy Objects GPO
- Maintain and optimize DNS and DHCP as requested
- Configure and enable Active Directory Domain Services AD DS to ensure systems and resources are properly managed within the virtual infrastructure
- Manage vSphere virtual environment, to include Horizon, vSAN and automated deployment
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus networking to include iSCSI SAN design and Firewall configurations
- Demonstrated familiarity with security tools, NMAP, OpenVAS, Angler, Metasploit, and Kali
- Lead through subject matter expertise and understanding of the system
ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY REQUIRED
- Experience in ESXI/VMWare and Window and Linux administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Understanding of secure systems engineering development, including system security requirements analysis, system security requirements allocation, trade-off analysis, other systems security analyses, and secure system definition and specification development computer implant architecture and development
- Experience managing a virtualized cluster
- Strong Windows and Linux administration skills
- In-depth understanding of networking
- Applicable security certifications: CISSP, RHCE, Security+
- Container technologies such as Docker
- Repositories such as Git, SVN, Aptitude and RPM
- Experience with Windows Hyper-V
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!