Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC,
an award-winning federal government contractor, has an exciting opportunity for a VMWARE/ VDI System Administrator
to join our team in Huntsville, AL. Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Build and maintain virtualized infrastructure using VMWare vSphere and Horizon technologies.
- Setting up horizon connection servers, UAGs, and building base images for VDI desktop pools.
- Assist core team with configuration and maintenance of virtual computer systems.
- Assist in maintaining system documentation such as STIGs, SOPs and policies.
- Conduct day-to-day system administration of the hardware and software.
- Diagnose and correct computer, server and network system issues.
- Provide direct customer service and technical support to local and remote users as required via phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Use Jira to track daily effort through user tickets and team activity boards
- Perform other IT duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- US citizenship is required.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Over 5 years related work experience.
- DoD 8570 compliant. (The DoD 8570 Level II certifications - CCNA- Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP).
- Experience implementing DOD STIGs and with SCAP, ACAS, and HBSS.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Windows Server 2019.
- Experience with RHEL or CentOS 7/8.
- Strong experience with VMware, ESXi, Horizon, and vCenter.
- Help Desk Support/IT Support background.
- Strong customer service/client facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a team environment.
As per the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate Covid Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and regulations as detailed by , it is recommended that all Harmonia employees be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless approved for an exemption/ accommodation on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief or medical circumstance.
Here at Harmonia we are pleased to have been repeatedly recognized for our outstanding work culture, the innovative work we do, and the employees on our team who make a difference each day. Some of these recognitions include:
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company
- Great Place to Work Certification
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies
- SBA SBIR Tibbett's Award
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certification
We recognize that every bit of our success is the result of our teams of hard-working, motivated, and innovative professionals who are proud to call themselves part of the Harmonia family! In addition to competitive compensation, a family-focused culture, and a dynamic, productive work environment, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefits including, but not limited to
Check out our LinkedIn , Facebook , and Instagram to find out a little more about who we are and if we are the right next step for your career!
- HSA- eligible medical insurance plans w/ Wellness Incentives for employees and family
- Employer HSA contributions and a generous HRA reimbursement to step in and help should you have a significant medical need
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision insurance options
- 100% employer-sponsored STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Veterans Cohort
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursements
- 401(k) matching
- Dollar-for-dollar 501(c)(3) donation matching
- Flexible-schedules and telework options
- Paid holidays and Flexible Paid Time Off
- Adoption Expense Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dependent College Scholarships
- Professional development and career growth opportunities and paid training days
- Employer-sponsored Employee Assistance Program for employee and family
- Team and company-wide events, recognition, and appreciation-- and so much more!
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. To perform the above job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties in addition to those listed may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you are in need of an accommodation, please contact .