This role provides customer service representative support for customer Service Desk operations. This role requires an individual that is customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language. This position works 12 hours shifts from 6PM to 6AM working a Panama shift.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide support to the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- This role analyzes recurring problems, annotating, and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
- Familiar with Linux (RHEL)/CentOS
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Familiar with Scripting/Automation
- Familiar with troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- The candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 6-10 years of experience. Will consider work experience lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.