?50945? Areas of Interest:?
Information Services? BOK Financial (BOKF),
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states ? Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?.
The Systems Administrator
is primarily responsible for the daily operation of Windows or Unix servers and server applications, installing new software releases, performing system upgrades, evaluating, testing and installing system patches, resolving software related problems, ensuring that system backups are done, maintaining system documentation, monitoring and tuning system performance and automating tasks.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Monitors and tunes the systems to achieve optimum performance and ensures requirements are met including capacity and security. Identifies and resolves complex problems in a timely manner in support of production needs. Manages the daily operation of complex multi-user systems. Ensures systems availability and recoverability by monitoring and managing disk space usage, CPU utilization, I/O requirements and other server management requirements. Provides the installation, administration and support of new and existing application, database and web servers. Troubleshoots and resolves server and application related issues while adhering to procedures.
- Identifies and resolves software and operating system related problems by working with engineers, help desk and operations. Restores and stores systems and databases. Responds to systems alerts, investigates and recovers hardware failures, and recovers failed systems and applications.
- Evaluates, recommends and implements software and hardware upgrades, patches and maintenance to provide performance, capacity and security. Installs new software releases and system upgrades. Tracks compatibility between versions and the composite of software utilized across the enterprise.
- Monitors system configuration, maintains LAN/WAN systems, security/firewall and data integrity strategies to properly manage virus, spam and related productivity challenges.
- Designs, tests and keeps current system recovery plans and materials.
- Creates and maintains system documentation.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of computer operating systems including Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of mainstream web and application server platforms
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts
- Thorough knowledge of routing concepts
- Self-directed with ability to independently solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (Tk, Perl, VBScript, a shell)
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Computer Technology/Science or a related field and 4-6 years experience in systems administrator or 10-12 years business experience. BOK Financial
is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
?BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer.? We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status. Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial. Please contact with any questions.?
At BOK Financial, we're proud to trace our roots to a small energy bank founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma over 100 years ago during an oil boom. Today, as a top 25 U.S.-based bank with more than $30 billion in assets, BOK Financial has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies throughout the U.S. We have banking operations in eleven states, with services throughout the nation, and a full-service brokerage firm, BOK Financial Securities, Inc., which has become one of the largest municipal bond underwriters in the country. Our wealth management division also continues to grow, offering a full suite of services to individuals and institutions nationwide.
Our focus each day is on meeting the needs of our clients by bringing the right people, services or solutions to the table. We continue to offer the personal touch of the neighborhood bank, with the breadth of experience, resources and products you expect from a regional powerhouse.
We know the challenges our clients face because we've faced the same highs and lows over the past 100 years. Regardless of the economic cycle, BOK Financial continues to be a strong and stable company, adapting to ever-changing economic conditions. We work with you, side by side, to help you make the most of your money.