Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.Title
: Staff Software Engineer in TestLocation
: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!Job Purpose:
Join the rewardStyle Family! As a part of the Brand Partnerships team, you will help us on our mission to be the largest digital marketing platform powered by influencers. Our platform currently empowers over 5,000 brands across the globe to engage with their desired audience through our network of over 100,000 influencers. We are looking for talented senior developers who are passionate about tackling challenging features and interesting problems at scale. You'll be working with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on creating an innovative new marketplace platform to connect brands to the right influencers through proprietary data and actionable insight.What we are looking for?
We are searching for a lead that ensures a great customer experience through the automation of quality throughout our product offerings!Key Responsibilities
- Design and build fast, maintainable automation platforms, tools, and related infrastructure for use throughout this global organization
- Continuously improve test coverage and quality
- Leverage concurrent testing strategies to deliver valuable insights as quickly as possible
- Maximize uptime for critical systems
- Advocate for high-quality development patterns, code quality, and testing tools throughout the organization
- Prioritize build pipeline health
- Apply software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of software.
- Perform automated testing of new releases for customer facing applications.
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end testing, performance, and load testing.
- Grow a cadre of capable, creative, and motivated testers
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Fluent in at least one programming language, proficiency in a scripting language preferred.
- Proven experience in rapid, continuous product releases (every 2-4 weeks) highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks/harnesses (Selenium, Pytest, Appium, Cypress).
- Experience testing web services (primarily REST).
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise software build automation
- Fluent in a containerization solution like Docker, rkt, Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI
- Linux/Bash scripting
- Cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Flexible approach to making software, with a focus on patterns over tools
What's in it for you?
- Experience solving complex, real-world problems using Selenium
- Proficiency in testing serverless based architecture; experience in testing against AWS or other public cloud stack
- Experience in behavior driven development and test-driven development scenarios and frameworks such as Cucumber, Jbehave/JGiven, etc. is a plus
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle Office:
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
____For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees
.rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.