Are you ready to create solutions that will directly impact customers? Partner with Vaco, and we'll connect you with the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level! Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Systems Engineer. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths
to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
With Vaco, you have an advantage over your competition
! Our recruiters will provide you with great insight
about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities
. If you are an experienced Software Developer, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a DevOps Systems Engineer, you will architect and implement solutions to remedy complicated application challenges around performance, database scaling/sharding, and data transformation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues
- Extensive configuration MGMT experience - Ansible
- Cloud computing experience - AWS or Azure
- Containerization / Orchestration - Docker & Kubernetes - Highly Preferred
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform preferred yet not required
- I mplemented and managed the build lifecycle through CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Developing monitoring solutions
- Performing software maintenance and configuration
- Implementing the fix for internally developed code in Java
- Performing SQL queries, updating, tracking, and resolving technical challenges
- Updating/enhancing current software, automation of support processes, and documentation of systems
Every day, Vaco connects skilled Software Developers, like you, with great career opportunities. This could be your next big career move! Take a look at the requirements below to see if this position is a good fit. If it is, we want to hear from you!
DevOps Systems Engineer requirements:
? Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
? 4+ years of overall development/technical support experience
? 2+ years of object-oriented development experience in C++ and/or Java
? 2 + years of experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems
? 2 + years of experience with SQL/PLSQL and relational data management