As an IAM Systems Engineer you are part of a team that is responsible for design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of Identity and Access Management applications programs in support of NetApp's various functional areas. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and address customer need and develop implementation plans.As an IAM Systems Engineer you are part of a team that is responsible for design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of Identity and Access Management applications programs in support of NetApp's various functional areas. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and address customer need and develop implementation plans.
The Identity & Access Management group is part of NetApp's EIS (Enterprise Information Security) function and is responsible for a wide range of applications technical expertise and security. This team is accountable for the core Identity and Access Management Infrastructure at NetApp. As a part of a team, you will help to ensure that team objectives and project deadlines are met.
• Create long-term strategy for the department and communicate it to team members and peers in other functional areas.
• Plan, design, implement, and lead application installation projects or operating process.
• Analyze, test, and debug applications.
• Develop IAM interfacing with corporate driven applications across functional areas such as Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing, etc.
• Develop and maintain systems level software and utilities for both existing and new systems. Develop and Support Web Service interfaces to and from IAM systems.
• Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. May work with technical teams, including Business Systems Analysts, to understand functional business needs and jointly develop automated solutions.
• Write, maintain and implement systems specifications and corresponding maintenance documentation.
• Help with problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Ensure client satisfaction for delivered technical solutions.
• Reporting to customers and management on status, resources needs, and projected outcomes.
• Mentorship and training of IAM Engineers and developers by more senior members of the team on processes and tools.
• Project management.
• Experience on the Oracle Identity Management product line.
o Strong understanding of Identity Management technologies, including access control and account provisioning methods
o Strong understanding of access policies, enterprise-wide policy enforcements
o Expertise in at least one suite of identity and access tools (Oracle being the preferred, Microsoft, CA, IBM TIM/TAM)
o Expertise in LDAP and DB concepts (Oracle, SQL server)
o Some coding experience with J2EE and shell scripting and SQL
o Good understanding of industry standards for audit and compliance (SOX, ISO 27001)
o General understanding of application security requirements both from enterprise and cloud perspectives.
o Understanding of technologies used for data mining and report generators
• Experience with multiple of the following is preferred:
o Identity integration with SaaS vendors
o Understanding of identity requirements for mobile applications
o Windows, Unix/Linux & VMware
o PERL, Java, Shell Scripting, HTML 5
o J2EE, Servlet Engines and Application Servers
o AD, OIM, OAM, SAML, LDAP, RADIUS, ISE and other identity systems
o Azure, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft IDaaS, PowerShell, Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft O365
o Single sign-on services
o Content management systems
o Source control software (SVN preferred)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other IAM Systems Engineering team members to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well.
• Account management and project management experience.
• Extensive Oracle OIM/OAM system and software experience (11g preferred).
• Excellent aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
• Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
• Creative approach to problem solving.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
• General understanding of application security
*This position is based out of NetApp RTP, Raleigh
• A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 12 years of experience is preferred.
• A Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other related field is required; or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.