Software Engineer Sr
- Job Reference: 104578122-2
- Date Posted: 2 September 2019
- Recruiter: Lockheed Martin
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Software Engineering, Education/Training
- Job Type: Permanent
Description:Configuration Management Tool support for System and Software Engineering Environment (S/SEE) for Mission Systems and Software Engineering including domains in closed and classified areas. Provide in-depth technical support, management and coordination of Configuration Management tools such as Dimensions, Bitbucket and GitLab across assigned Line of Business (LoB's). Provide the initial support in deploying CM tools, first line user support including account management, tool installations, life cycle support and data migrations. The candidate must have Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience/combined education with a strong technical background in Configuration Management process, procedures, practices and tools; project management and communication skills.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
DOD Secret Clearance is required.
* Experience with Dimensions CM tool, Bitbucket or enterprise configuration management tool with domain knowledge of configuration management, User Support and tool management
* Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven experience in implementing IT solutions
* Demonstrated agile experience in an enterprise setting
* Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
* Problem solving skills
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* DOD Secret Clearance is required.
* Knowledge of scripting languages preferred such as Perl and Python
* Knowledge of Linux
* Understanding of Agile Methodology including Scrum and Kanban and related concepts.
* Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and other continuous integration / continuous deployment
(CI/CD) software products.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.