Software Engineer - Real-Time Embedded, Grand Prairie/Dallas, TX - Abi
- Job Reference: 100960730-2
- Date Posted: 2 August 2019
- Recruiter: Lockheed Martin
- Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education/Training
- Job Type: Permanent
Description:Are you seeking a technically challenging and innovative work environment? Do want to work with an internationally recognized staff of PhDs, scientists and engineers? If so, here's your chance to jump start your career by joining Lockheed Martin Missiles and Control (MFC) in Dallas, Texas.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and creative Software Engineer to help develop Weapon Engagement Management tactical software for one of our US Army Air Defense Artillery systems. The system will be configured for integration on a US Navy Littoral Combat Ship (LCS).
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Agile development methodology and also be experienced developing software in the Modern C++ programming language.
Some travel to various other Lockheed Martin business units as well as to White Sands, New Mexico for test activities may be required
Come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
Experienced in the following areas:
* Developing software using the Modern C++ programming language
* Agile product development methodology
* Java SDK/NetBeans IDE
* RTI/DDS Middleware
* Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree
* Developing software in a real-time embedded environment
* Static Analysis/Klocwork
* Multi-Threaded Programming
* Continuous Integration
* Test Driven Development
* Linux and Windows Operating Systems
* Domain knowledge of Air and Missile Defense systems
* Active Secret is Desired
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.