Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Full Time/Direct Hire Java Engineer based out of the Coppell, TX office. In this mid-level role, you will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and maintaining Broadridge's Distribution Insight platform. This is an outstanding opportunity to support an emerging product line within Broadridge. As we continue to invest in our Data and Analytics offering, you will have a direct impact on the expansion of one of our key growth initiatives.
For this role, you'll be self-motivated, detail oriented, and creative, with relevant experience developing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. You'll have the opportunity to be mentored and trained under one of our leaders who has been integral to our growth.
If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech in Coppell, we urge you to read below. Job Description:
- You'll develop, test, debug and implement code for existing and/or new applications and/or systems.
- You will be responsible for the analysis of project requirements and the development of technical specifications.
- You'll perform unit and systems testing of applications/solutions.
- You will work with users and QA to perform Quality Assurance testing of applications and resolves all reported defects/issues.
- You'll us product specifications to build system documentation and train the end user as required.
- Responsible for all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
- You may perform the role of Project Manager for projects with limited scope/duration (i.e., less than 12 months in duration).
- Has experience with all phases of application programming.
- You'll demonstrate knowledge in the software implementation lifecycle and specific programming languages.
- You'll possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
- You'll have 3+ years experience within a programming and applications system environment, which includes the following: Core Skills: Java, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, EJB 2.0, JTA, JMS, Hibernate, AWT
- Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script Markup Languages: HTML/DHTML, XML/XSL(T) OS: Windows (all), UNIX/Linux Solaris, AIX flavors (R)DMBS: Oracle, 8i/9i 10g, DB2, SQL Server 2000 App. Servers: Tomcat 4.15/5.x, JavaWebServer 2.0 Tools - IDE: Clear Case, Clear Quest, VSS, CVS, Toad
- Full SDLC development methodologies including SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall #LI-AS1