United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way - the right way - to achieve what others can only dream of.
Central Operations Test Engineering (COTE) designs, integrates, and deploys test solutions for development, qualification, and production testing of avionic electronic devices. The organization is a cross-functional team of Project Engineers, Circuit Engineers, Software Engineers, and Test Requirement Engineers. Our team provides a shared service that supports the Program and Product teams, as well as Production facilities around the world.
* Develop software used to perform testing of electronic hardware and to support Smart Factory initiatives
* Participate in the requirements and design of test equipment
* Integration and troubleshooting of test solutions
* Develop and maintain product documentation
* Develop and improve software processes
* Work in a cross functional, agile team that includes project, circuit, software, requirement, and product engineers
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering will be considered with appropriate software related education and technical experience
* 6+ years of experience in software development
* Proficient in object-oriented programming languages
* Experience with software repositories, such as Subversion or GIT
* Experience using basic electronic instruments - scopes, meters, etc. Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience in C#, Java, and/or LABView programming language(s)
* Experience working with DO-178C and DO-330
* Experience working in Windows and Linux operating systems
* Knowledge of SQL, REST, JSON, XML
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Note: A Background check and a drug screen are required for every external new hire in the U.S.
A re-hire will be drug screened if it has been 12 months since they were last employed by UTC.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.