Senior Software Engineer/Real-Time/C++/HWIL Simulation - Active Secret
- Job Reference: 97872716-2
- Date Posted: 12 July 2019
- Recruiter: Lockheed Martin
- Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Software Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Description:Are you a highly skilled Real-Time, embedded Software Engineer seeking to work in an innovative engineering and technology environment? Our MFC (Missiles and Fire Control) Engineering & Technology (E&T) Team in Dallas, TX is seeking a creative software engineer with experience integrating Real-time Simulation models with interface hardware that communicates to the units under test in a Hardware In The Loop (HWIL) environment.
The primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain the real-time simulation code, user interface code, device driver code, data collection code and display code.
Additional responsibilities will include operations and software development from requirement analysis to integration in a prototype environment.
This role is established to identify and resolve software engineering related issues to ensure that the software under test is designed and developed to achieve overall product objectives and program requirements.
* Hands-on experience related to hardware testing and/or embedded systems and/or a simulation systems
* Experience with C and C++ programming languages in a Real-Time Operating System or Linux environment
* Experience modifying and loading drivers in a CentOS 7.X operating system
* Experience developing basic diagnostic, test software, user API routines and writing real-time applications that map to and provide data to the interface hardware.
* Experience with and understanding of real-time, high performance coding techniques
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.