We are searching for a .Net/C# Software developer to contribute to the design and development of the SpiderRock platform. We expect this individual to have a desire to learn, participate in engineering discussions, and contribute to the various components of the SpiderRock cloud, APIs and software. We seek a candidate with a strong desire to contribute to our development team's fast paced development cycle.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your day to day:
- Design, development and support of SpiderRock's technology
- Work with Clients to translate requirements into solutions within the SR cloud
- Work on SpiderRock API solutions that enable integration with our software
- Write and code unit tests
- Work with IT and client support teams to troubleshoot issues
- Lead and oversee less experienced developers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Qualified candidates will have a minimum 5 years' experience in software development. BS or BA math, engineering, computer science or relevant field or experience
What it Takes
What does it take to successfully contribute to the SpiderRock development team?
- Strong design, coding, organization and debugging skills
- 5+ years of demonstrated strong C#/C++ language skills
- Experience with cloud delivered applications
- Experience solving user level problems such as scalability and performance
- Knowledge of financial markets
- General programming background (scripts, GUIs, WebServices, SQL, source control)
- Strong working knowledge of networking including working knowledge of TCP socket APIs and network routing issues
- Strong work ethic
- Independent project and time management
- Experience working with Users translating requirements into effective solutions
Professional, motivated attitude. Strong interpersonal skills, programming skills, and a desire to apply that knowledge to a fast-paced, high pressure technology environment.
- OS: Windows, Linux
- Development: Visual Studio, Subversion
- Languages: C#, Python, (my)SQL
- Plusses: Statistical computing (R or S), REST APIs
- WPF & WinForms for GUI and User interfaces.