Sr. Cloud Architect
Citizens Bank is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Architect to assist Citizens and our colleagues develop technical expertise and capacity while delivering world class applications and platforms. This role will report directly to the VP of Cloud Architecture supporting all cloud migration and adoption efforts.
* Create strategies to guide the consumption of Cloud in accordance with security and EA architectures and frameworks
* Assess current on premise environment and translate to Cloud
* Ability to collaborate and evangelize the right cloud solutions through the business, creating a visionary direction and roadmap for Infrastructure as a Service.
* Understand industry best practices and challenge the status quo to support continuous improvement
* Regularly evaluate cloud application, hardware and software
* Inspire trust and confidence in partners through strategic and diplomatic handling of relationships with senior business and IT leaders with the goal of building, planning, assessing and prioritizing cloud related initiatives.
* Provide hands on experience for cloud architects ensuring best practices and consistency.
* Ability to advise business units on the advantages and benefits offered by cloud computing
($data.displayType === 'InputTextArea' ||
$data.name === 'additionalInformation' &&
$data.displayType === 'InputText') },
html: $component.getFieldValue($data)" formfieldid="qualificationExt" id="qualificationExt-value" style="padding-bottom:5px; margin-bottom:5px; text-align:start; text-indent:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px">
* Complete understanding of the technology required for cloud computing
* Demonstrated competency in security frameworks such as NIST and OWASP
* Experience in operationalizing cloud strategies with governance, architectural, security, workload placement and prioritization as core developed capabilities.
* Architecture certifications from some of the following areas (AWS, Azure, TOGAF, Virtualization, CISSIP-ISSAP etc..)
* Infrastructure automation though DevOps scripting (ex. Shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell etc.)
* Responsibility of making sure the requirements of all SLA's are met
* Demonstrated competency in CI/CD best practices and toolsets.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 8+ or more years of IT implementation experience
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
* Experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
* Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, computer, storage, and virtualization experience
* Strong knowledge of the primary AWS and Azure services
* Strong track record of implementing Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing environments
* Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or to Cloud
* Configuration management using CloudFormation, TerraForm, Chef & Puppet
* Strong practical Linux and windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent's reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.