Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit? .
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, announces an opening for a Release and DevOps Manager to join Trustwave's Global Application Services Engineering Team in Madison, Wisconsin.
The Release team of the Global Application Services group is looking for talented, highly motivated candidates with 5+ years of Linux systems administration experience, scripting and programming knowledge, and experience managing application infrastructures on a large scale.?? The Release team is primarily responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate deployments of systems into test and production environments using modern CI/CD methodologies.? The Release team works closely with the development and operations teams and is involved through all stages of application development and deployment, including ongoing production use. ??
- Manage the Release team engineers, providing leadership, coaching, and performance feedback.
- Manage, prioritize, and roadmap the ongoing deliverables of the Release team.
- Define, manage, and respond to data driven release metrics for continuous improvement.
- Design, develop and implement automated and continuous systems to improve deployment efficiency, accuracy, and repeatability.
- Configure and deploy software developed by Trustwave Engineering as well as third-party Open Source Software such as Apache Tomcat, NGINX, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Ansible, Puppet, and Docker.
- Work closely with Operations, QA, and Development teams to define and maintain operational requirements and procedural documentation for deployment of Trustwave?s managed security products.
?Experience and Qualifications
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with a proven track record of managing high-performing teams.
- Experience managing a consolidated release schedule comprised of multiple development team?s artifacts.
- Proficiency writing in Python, Bash, or other scripting languages.
- Understanding of continuous deployment/integration concepts and systems.
- Experience with provisioning, configuration, and automation systems such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, or Puppet.
- Experience with Docker containers and related technologies.
- Experience deploying and managing infrastructure in AWS.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative, agile development process.
- Ability to quickly gain working knowledge with new technologies.
- Continual contribution to improvements in practices, documentation, and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous efforts.
- Willingness to occasionally work scheduled night/weekend times.
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices in the U.S. may be required.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave?s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.