The Computer Vision Data team is responsible for creating large scale datasets for training, building and validating Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms. Will work on creating tools for integrating ground truth data sources with sensor data, and on processing collected data to validate it's quality, and extract metadata from it. Will require working on a variety of platforms: On device, on local machines for integration, and on the cloud for processing at scale.
- Design and build tools in Python to record and save sensor data from devices and other XR devices
- Design and implement tools in Python for integration with ground truth tools (motion capture, LIDAR, etc.)
- Design and develop tools in Python that summarize and visualize data to drive data use in algorithm research and development
- Design and develop tools in Python and procedures to find, visualize and improve curated data
- Work closely with Vision team members to define requirements and validate tool performance
Must have Skillsets
- 3+ years of Python as a main programming language
- Some experience with C++ and web stack development would be a plus
- Experience with Linux OS, docker and cloud platforms
- Familiarity with Unity / Unreal - a plus for on device tools
- Familiarity with computer vision / deep learning - a plus
- BS/BE in CS or equivalent.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6-12 months