As CloudLinux already maintain CloudLinux OS, we plan to release the Project Lenix - a free, open-sourced, community-driven, 1:1 binary compatible fork of RHEL® 8 (and future releases) in the Q1 of 2021. We will create a separate, totally free operating system (OS) that is fully binary compatible with RHEL® 8 (and future versions). To grow Project Lenix adoption & trust by keeping the community engaged & interested, the CloudLinux Enterprise Marketing Team is looking for a Publicity Manager with a proven track record in a FOSS/Linux/Linux community management experience.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
You can find more details about the company, visit Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
Primary job responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow Reddit, Slack and other communities of Project [Lenix]
- Create engaging technical content to engage the community around Project [Lenix] and create viral content related to Project [Lenix]
- Act as a subject matter expert on Project [Lenix] for the community and internal teams
- Participate in open source community outreach on mailing lists, meetups, and other forums
- Represent the company as a speaker at industry events, conferences, and briefings
- Should have a FOSS/Linux/Linux community management experience and be from a Linux community.
- Should have a real-life knowledge of Enterprise Linux usage.
- An energetic and community-oriented person who is able to engage in a meaningful conversation with the users and be a source of the most credible information about Project [Lenix] on the public.
- Fast-learning, proactive
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance (for Ukraine and Russia)
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later -- apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.