The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems. The MIL Corporation
is seeking to fill multiple Mid-Level Software Developer/Programmer
posiitons to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. Key Duties
- Conduct tests of new specifications and/or modified applications
- Write structured application/interface code from specifications conforming to established methodology and standards
- Assist in defining application objectives by analyzing user requirements; envision system features and functionality
- Assist in designing and developing user interfaces to applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle
- Assist in programing, using C and C++ in both a Windows and/or Linux/Unix environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a computer related field
- 1 to 3 years of application analysis & implementation experience
- Level 2 DODI 8571 certification (Security + and Windows OS or Linux)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
- 2018 Fortune , Great Place to Work®: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 Great Place to Work®: Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. #CJP #CB