We are looking for a Technical Evangelist with a passion for Linux to work closely with our R&D and marketing teams to drive the impact of our linux kernel patching software. You'll fit right in if you enjoy educating and influencing audiences about new technologies and their benefits.
KernelCare, CloudLinux’s fastest-growing product, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
Join us to make the difference!
More details about the project you can find on the product website KernelCare.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Create engaging technical content including blog posts, whitepapers, practical guides, product demos, webinars, video chalk talks, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on linux kernel patching to enable go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, etc.) with training, enablement, and tools
Participate in open source community outreach on mailing lists, meetups, and other forums
- Represent the company as a speaker at industry events, conferences, and briefings
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in technical marketing, developer advocacy or evangelism, technical product management, software engineering, or equivalent
SysAdmin / DevOps skillset
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of how Linux kernel works
Familiarity with DevOps and SecOps methodologies and tooling
Previous participation in an open source community
- Track record as an author and/or speaker on technical subjects
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
Interesting and challenging projects
Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
Compensation in US dollars
Flexible working hours
Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
Days off on national holidays
English Language training
Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.