Prestigious Global Financial Institution is currently seeking a Manager of Software Engineering.
Candidate will be joining a team that drives and executes the strategy for technology advances within the Trading Industry.
- Write core Java code adhering to overall architecture and design of existing applications
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to resolve any issues reported by QA/Test Analysis
- Understand performance metric and factors affecting the performance and find ways to improve it
- Leverage automation for increased efficiency
- Track own progress to ensure timely delivery
- Bring in fresh ideas to make improvements
- Participate in code reviews for own as well as others' code
- Work with other teams involved in project life cycle
- 8+ years of experience in a Software Development
- Deep understanding of Core Java and Multi-threading & Concurrency
- Experience with Ultra Low Latency programming and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Linux, Maven, Git, Jira.
- Agile and test-driven development experience
- C/C++ knowledge will be a plus
- Trading industry experience will be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably CS, CE or IT)