Nesco Resource is currently seeking a Lead IT Security Analyst in the Cleveland, OH area. Qualified candidates will have the following experience: Education/Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- Certification in one or more of the following areas:
- CISSP, GSE, GCED, GPPA, GCIA, GRID, GCIP, GDAT, GMON, GDSA, GCIH, GEVA, SCYBER, CNDA
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- 10+ years of security experience within a corporate IT environment.
- Experience with vulnerability management toolsets, hacking toolsets, and security information and event management systems (Qualys, Tenable, and AlienVault highly preferred). Past experience developing dashboards and reports to measure the company's security posture.
- Experience managing and maintaining end point protection and application security platforms (Cylance, SCCM, DefendPoint, and highly preferred).
- Experience with managing a privileged account management solution (CyberArk highly desired).
- Previous experience with administering email filtering and threat prevention modules (ProofPoint highly preferred) .
- Experience leading a threat detection and incident response program.
- High level of security vendor management experience and the ability to work with these vendors on security assessments and penetration testing.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Identity Management and authentication platforms, authorization, password and privilege management, access control, next generation firewalls (Palo Alto), virtual private networking, and computer network defense, firewall and router configuration, switches, secure network architecture, PKI, IPSEC, SSL, SSH, SMTP, FTP, WAN, Radius, F5, Sniffer technologies, modern Windows Operating Systems (2012-19/, 7-10), modern Linux based Operating Systems (Red Hat, Oracle Linux), Vulnerability Management platforms (Qualys), Office 365, Active Directory, LDAP.
- Expert level ability to diagnose/troubleshoot on various security technologies.
- Familiarity with securing ISC or SCADA systems a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical constituents, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated experience being a technical lead on projects.
- Ability to research, prepare, and present cost estimates, budget reports, capacity forecasting, and systems upgrade recommendations.
- Ability to read and expertly interpret technical documents and procedure manuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills, and proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- The ability to work independently, with little guidance.