HC Tech is accepting resumes for the position of technology operations engineer. The main role is to work with trading teams, developers, onboarding, compliance, and systems to route, manage, and triage all incoming technical issues that arise through the course of the trading day.
This role is primarily geared towards individuals with a strong technical background in Linux, bash and python. Base salary commensurate with experience and annual bonuses are performance based.
HC Tech is a leading proprietary trading and technology firm with offices in New York, Chicago, London, and Singapore.
- QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communications skills
- Navigate Linux, Python, Bash
- Ability to read & search log files within the command line
- Proficiency with Git
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge in financial markets
- Support the technological infrastructure for algorithmic trading in FX and Futures with a focus on ultra-low latency
- Maintain the stability of the firm trading systems
- Troubleshoot live issues that impact regular trading
- Support quantitative traders and escalate their needs
- BA/BS in Computer Science (not required), Information Science or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Military operational experience also qualifies