IAM Security Analyst
Primary Location - Greer, South Carolina
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking an IAM Security Analyst for our premier client in Greer, South Carolina. This is a contract position in the manufacturing industry
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business, or the equivalent of 4 years professional related IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Identity and Access Management technologies.
- 2+ years of experience driving products from concept and ideation through successful launch.
- 2+ years working on a team employing standardized project delivery methods (Agile/Scrum development methods preferred)
- 2+ years working with external service providers and managing and steering their deliverables as internal consultant.
- 1+ year experience in project management including an understanding of non-functional requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- 3+ years of knowledge of authentication and credential management technologies and protocols (e.g. LDAP, oAuth, SAML, Kerberos, PGP, and SSL/TLS).
- 3+ years of knowledge of Authorization, Authentication and Credential management systems (e.g. Strong Authentication products and solutions, PKI solutions, Single Sign On solutions, Role Modeling and Provisioning).
- 3+ years of knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, and Python)
- Basic object-oriented architecture and design skills.
- Basic understanding of ITIL and IT-Service-Management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Supports the roll-out and operation of global IAM initiatives within the client for certain products, departments and locations.
- Serves as a technical lead for small - medium sized initiatives as delegated by the client Product Owner and Line Manager.
- Serves as a consultant and subject matter expert on IT initiatives and products in IAM and IT Security related topics.
- Researches and coordinates feasibility study and makes recommendations on software products and services in support of improving business processes and cost savings.
- Analyzes the requirements for IAM systems and processes and designs work orders for external IAM providers.
- Qualifies sophisticated IAM incidents and requests and routes them to the respective global support groups.
- Third level support for IAM applications.
- Assists client Product Owners and Line Managers, with the accountability for the system development, integrity, security and scalability in area of responsibility.
- Completes technical documentation and test scripts.
- Conducts unit and integration testing and supports the set-up of automated testing and continuous deployment environments.
- Adheres to defined development standards and procedures in documenting, testing, reviews, and feasibility studies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by client Group operations supervisor.