Data Process Manager
- Job Reference: 104275088-2
- Date Posted: 30 August 2019
- Recruiter: Union Privilege
- Location: Arlington, Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales and Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Data Process Manager Organization
Union Privilege is a not-for-profit organization that is the primary consumer benefits arm of the AFL-CIO, representing roughly 13 million union members. We provide over 20 Union Plus discounts and benefits, including the largest affinity credit card program, for union members and their families, an AT&T wireless discount, mortgage program and insurance programs.
We advocate on behalf of union consumers by negotiating unique offers and providing a union member customer advocate.
Our organization continuously strives to improve and expand our online strategy based on testing and learning and measuring against clear organizational goals.
Our office is located in Washington, DC.
Position - We're in the process of upgrading our data and analytics capabilities. This position will play a key role in developing and operationalizing the new system. The incumbent will operate the data and analytics environment, perform maintenance and development, and support users.
· Are you a conscientious, detail-oriented, innovative self-starter enthusiastic about data and analytics?
· Are you a responsive project manager with experience successfully juggling multiple high priorities and delivering results?
· Do you sweat the details, but see the big picture?
· Would you like to work for an organization with a strong mission to serve working families?
If so, please apply for this full-time union position, which is part of a highly collaborative team focused on integrated marketing success. Please send salary requirements, cover letter and resume.
Mandatory· College degree, ideally in computer science, math or statistics· At least three years of SQL experience (DDL, DML, stored procedures)· At least one year experience with Linux, Java and ETL
· Development experience in Talend and PowerBI· Programming experience in Python and R· API design and implementation· Experience in an agile development environment using tools such as Git· Experience in a consumer marketing environment· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel This position is located at Union Privilege's Washington, DC headquarters. Union Privilege is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation And BenefitsSalary for this full-time position is very competitive. Union Privilege also provides a very generous benefits package, including a pension, fully-paid health coverage, 401(k) and other benefits.