Since 2016, P3F LLC has become a premiere provider of cutting-edge research and development in the cybersecurity space. Based in Baltimore, Maryland, P3F LLC has a presence across the United States and a reputation for providing solutions to the most difficult problems facing the federal government, the Intelligence Community, and federal law enforcement. From developing novel capabilities, to providing boutique training, and providing subject matter expertise across the cybersecurity spectrum, P3F LLC can be trusted to enhance your organization's mission.
Security Clearance Requirement 2 Options:
- Candidate will possess an active SECRET clearance with ability to be immediately eligible for a TOP SECRET clearance is acceptable. OR
- Candidate must possess a TOP SECRET security clearance and be immediately eligible for nomination to receive Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
We are seeking someone to set up security alerting tools and technologies (SIEM, IDS/IPS, anti- malware, etc.) as well as security orchestration and automation response (SOAR) and can translate indicators of compromise (IOCs) into actionable alerts with automated response. We are looking to constantly looking to improve the speed, effectiveness and quality of security alerting to identify threats faster and stop them from achieving their objectives.
- Build behavioral analytics to detect insider threats
- Engage with other aspects of the PCTE Technical Operations including ticketing, monitoring, and detection tools
- Create detection logic tailored to the enterprise threat landscape using industry-specific intelligence and develop use cases, dashboards and policies
- Work closely with the Security Analyst to automate the collection of supporting information for alert analysis and resulting defensive response
- Respond to high-priority requests for information/custom detections from key partners
- Manage and update Threat Operations procedures and workflows/playbooks
- Become a subject matter expert in the PCTE's high value assets and targets
- Build novel monitoring and alerting to address potential targeted attacks
- Perform other security operations necessary for continuous monitoring and triaging the platform.
- 3 years experience in SIEM (Splunk, ArcSight, or LogRhythm) administrator level skills building dashboards and custom data analysis for threat applications
- 2 years experience in proactive and reactive hunt techniques
- Desire to explore data, innovate, and build creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong knowledge of network monitoring and network exploitation techniques, including the MITRE ATT&CK technique framework and other common attack vectors
- Ability to demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and solution orientation and to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of how common protocols and applications work at the network level, including DNS & HTTPS
- Experience using the Linux command line interface.
Certifications: NOT REQUIRED
- Desirable certifications include, but not limited to: GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCFA, GSEC, Security+, CEH, CISSP, CCNA (Security) or equivalent Certifications
- Preferred certifications include, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CompTIA certification or similar
P3F LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, P3F LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. P3F LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.