Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The IT Service Delivery role oversees several key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. Position is responsible to ensure that value is achieved as anticipated from the outsourced relationships under management, typically within a domain or service area. To ensure that the overall services as expressed in the Statement of Work and related exhibits, and the service levels for outsourced services/functions are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Service Provider are minimized.
• Responsible for the Management of Service Providers, for quality of Service, and for contractual and financial management of the respective Service areas being managed.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
• Maintain high performing operational service support functions for support of operational "Run" activities for Data Center and Cloud Services throughout Regeneron.
• Work with offshore & onshore teams to run day to day cloud operations to meet project deliverables as well as Business as usual weekly deliverables
• Work closely with Regeneron's engineering team to address short-term and long-term requirements while adhering to industry best practices
• Responsible for compliance, security and effective delivery of Services throughout Regeneron
• As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents and incident management to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
• Champion Service and Support in operational projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
• Be accountable for the quality of the end to end service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
• Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
• Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
• Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
• Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
• Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between department.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
• Bachelor's degree in technology management field
• 8-10 years in the role of delivering IT services to business or consumers with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience of large scale outsourced managed services.
• At Least 5+ Years of providing Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering leadership in defining, contributing and/or developing data center strategy and roadmap
• Deep knowledge of Infrastructure technologies, data center, server, virtualization, storage and disaster recovery/business continuity
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS and Microsoft's Azure.
• Demonstrated skills in private and public cloud solutions, hyperconverged, OpenStack and VMware, EMC and Cisco technologies (Vblock preferred).
• Experience on architecting and designing automation solution on Cloud (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) on an enterprise level
• 3 Years of related understanding pertaining to public cloud solutions such as Kubernetes, Docker, DevOps, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
• Ability to communicate equally effectively to Engineers, Product Managers, Sales, Customer Satisfaction, and Executives
Working knowledge of private cloud virtualized infrastructure needs as well as public cloud, along with high level understanding of needs pertaining to Relational Databases
• A strong understanding of Hybrid Data Center Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) strategies and hot-site operational planning is highly desirable
• Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
• Experience in defining & implementing & Managing Software Defined Data Center Technologies
• Proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure engineering projects
• Experience designing and developing highly available infrastructure capable of 24x7x365 business operations with a track record of managing teams that supported engineering highly available services.
• Experience with operating system (Microsoft Windows & Linux) Citrix, Data Domain, VMAX
• Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk
• Experience of managing service contracts, from a service and financial perspective
• Strong GxP experience and proven experience of managing in a highly regulated environment
• Deep experience of ITIL disciplines
• Problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution skills.
• Hands-on experience of formal outsourcing processes and methodologies
• Ability to work with Service Providers to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels.
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift, On Call 7X24, travel to various Regeneron and Onshore MSP delivery center and out of hours working
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
• Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
• Good leadership and people management skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action.
• Ability to work with global team and utilize global best practices for service delivery.
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Exceptional customer service orientation.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.